Artlink is looking for up to five new Trustees to join our Board so we can continue to support positive change in the lives of disabled people and those who care for them.
We are keen to hear from enthusiastic, engaging, and inquisitive people interested in working alongside our Executive Director and Chair. We are seeking people not only passionate about the arts but those also committed to championing access and participation for every member of the community.
We’d like to hear from you if you have any of the following:
- An understanding of the Scottish arts and culture sector.
- Management and corporate governance, particularly in the voluntary sector.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Lived experience of disability.
- Knowledge and experience of the impact of social and cultural policy on the lives and care structures of people with experience of disability.
- Communications skills, such as website communications, copy editing, social media management, and newsletter and campaign planning.
The Board meets at least 4 times a year with additional meetings if required. Meetings are generally conducted remotely online. The role is voluntary, though reasonable travel costs and expenses are covered.
We know that having different voices on our Board, shaping our vision, and supporting our purpose will make us stronger and allow us to continue the vital work we do. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Due to the nature of our work, we particularly welcome applications from those with lived experience of disability.
You do not need to have previous experience of being a trustee – we will support all new members and provide all necessary training.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 28th February 2023 by 5pm.
Download the About Us / About You information here
Downlaod the Application Form here